Singer Ke$ha to debut MTV reality series in April
Ke$ha performs onstage at Park City Live Day 10 on Saturday, January 26, 2013, in Park City, Utah. / Barry Brecheisen/Invision for Park City Live/AP Images
NEW YORK "Jersey Shore" might have ended, but another partygoer is lending her wild life to MTV: Ke$ha.
MTV announced late Tuesday that the pop singer will debut a documentary series, "Ke$ha: My Crazy Beautiful Life," in April.
The show highlights Ke$ha's life over the last two years, including recording music and traveling. MTV says the footage was shot by the singer's brother, Lagan Sebert.
The 25-year-old performer says in a statement that she's "revealing a more complete picture of what my life is really like" in the series. She says her life is "not all glamorous, but it's all real."
Ke$ha has released a number of Top 10 hits since she debuted in 2009, including pop smashes like "TiK ToK," "We R Who We R" and "Die Young."
Popular in Entertainment
- Ray Manzarek remembered by Doors bandmates, rockers
- "DWTS": Champion Melissa Rycroft picks a winner
- Justin Bieber booed at 2013 Billboard Music Awards
- New "Dancing with the Stars" champion announced
- "The Voice": Top 10 take the stage
- Watch: Miguel jumps, lands on fan at Billboard Awards
- "DWTS": Finalists compete for mirror ball trophy
- "The Voice" to feature tribute to tornado victims