Jamie-Lynn Sigler is engaged
Jamie-Lynn Sigler and Cutter Dykstra arrive at the American Giving Awards presented by Chase held at the Pasadena Civic Auditorium on Dec. 7, 2012, in Pasadena, Calif. / Getty
Jamie-Lynn Sigler is engaged.
The 31-year-old former "Sopranos" actress is gearing up to walk down the aisle with Washington Nationals infielder Cutter Dykstra, 23.
Sigler tweeted the news, along with a photo of her engagement ring:
Dykstra, the son of retired baseball player Lenny Dykstra, also gushed over the engagement news:
Sigler was previously married to her one-time manager A.J. DiScala. They split in 2005. Since then, she's been attached to fellow "Entourage" star Jerry Ferrara and New York Jets quarterback Mark Sanchez.
Sigler stars on the NBC TV series, "Guys With Kids."
Popular in Entertainment
- Ray Manzarek, founding member of The Doors, dies
- Justin Bieber booed at 2013 Billboard Music Awards 109 Comments
- Cannes Film Festival 2013 50 Photos
- Billboard Music Awards 2013 39 Photos
- Watch: Miguel jumps, lands on fan at Billboard Awards
- Green, Aguilera will be back on "The Voice"
- First look: Jennifer Lawrence in "X-Men: Days of Future Past"
- "Mad Men" recap: 10 best moments