Jamie-Lynn Sigler is engaged
Jamie-Lynn Sigler and Cutter Dykstra arrive at the American Giving Awards presented by Chase held at the Pasadena Civic Auditorium on Dec. 7, 2012, in Pasadena, Calif. / Getty
Jamie-Lynn Sigler is engaged.
The 31-year-old former "Sopranos" actress is gearing up to walk down the aisle with Washington Nationals infielder Cutter Dykstra, 23.
Sigler tweeted the news, along with a photo of her engagement ring:
Dykstra, the son of retired baseball player Lenny Dykstra, also gushed over the engagement news:
Sigler was previously married to her one-time manager A.J. DiScala. They split in 2005. Since then, she's been attached to fellow "Entourage" star Jerry Ferrara and New York Jets quarterback Mark Sanchez.
Sigler stars on the NBC TV series, "Guys With Kids."
Popular in Entertainment
- Kate wears sunny yellow for palace garden party
- CBS picks up "Bad Teacher" to series for 2013-2014 season
- Watch: Jennifer Aniston has awkward "Friends" reunion
- "Dancing with the Stars" season 16 finale 21 Photos
- Justin Bieber booed at 2013 Billboard Music Awards
- Green, Aguilera will be back on "The Voice"
- Beatles' lyrics headed for British Library
- "Now You See Me" cast talks magic at N.Y. premiere