SAG Awards 2013: Red carpet looks and trends
Anne Hathaway attends the 19th Annual Screen Actors Guild Awards at The Shrine Auditorium on Jan. 27, 2013, in Los Angeles. / Getty
Stars graced the red carpet with in shades of navy, red and black at the Screen Actors Guild Awards on Sunday night in Los Angeles.
Among the other trends were sheer accents and corseted bodices.
SAG Awards 2013: Red carpet
Anne Hathaway showed off a little skin with her Giambattista Valli dress that featured a sleeveless corseted bodice.
Claire Danes also got a bit edgy in her black one-sleeve Givenchy gown with a high leg slit.
Seeing red? Actress Jessica Chastain and Hiliaria Thomas, Alec Baldwin's wife both wore the color.
Navy hues were everywhere on the red carpet. Jennifer Lawrence, Amanda Seyfried and a pregnant Busy Phillips were among the stars donning the color.
For all of the red carpet look, check out the photo gallery above.
Tell us: Who looked the best on the red carpet?
Popular in Entertainment
- "Seinfeld": Where are they now? 15 Photos
- Weddings around the world 16 Photos
- "American Idol" winner announced
- "American Idol" season 12 finale 31 Photos
- "The Big Bang Theory": Expect a cliffhanger in finale
- Stars at NBA 2013 playoffs 15 Photos
- Runaway mom tells Dr. Phil: "They're better off without me"
- Inside Mariah Carey's "American Idol" performance