SAG Awards 2013: Red carpet looks and trends
Anne Hathaway attends the 19th Annual Screen Actors Guild Awards at The Shrine Auditorium on Jan. 27, 2013, in Los Angeles. / Getty
Stars graced the red carpet with in shades of navy, red and black at the Screen Actors Guild Awards on Sunday night in Los Angeles.
Among the other trends were sheer accents and corseted bodices.
SAG Awards 2013: Red carpet
Anne Hathaway showed off a little skin with her Giambattista Valli dress that featured a sleeveless corseted bodice.
Claire Danes also got a bit edgy in her black one-sleeve Givenchy gown with a high leg slit.
Seeing red? Actress Jessica Chastain and Hiliaria Thomas, Alec Baldwin's wife both wore the color.
Navy hues were everywhere on the red carpet. Jennifer Lawrence, Amanda Seyfried and a pregnant Busy Phillips were among the stars donning the color.
For all of the red carpet look, check out the photo gallery above.
Tell us: Who looked the best on the red carpet?
Popular in Entertainment
- Amanda Bynes arrested on bong-related counts
- Amanda Bynes 20 Photos
- Something old, new, borrowed and...zombie 9 Photos
- Michelle Obama's prom photo revealed on "Ellen"
- Jennifer Aniston strips in "We're the Millers" trailer
- Amanda Seyfried talks filming Seth MacFarlane's new Western Play Video
- CBS up, "Idol" down as traditional TV season ends
- Amanda Bynes charged in NYC in accused bong toss