Stevie Wonder to perform Super Bowl weekend
Stevie Wonder performs during the Soul Train Awards 2012 at PH Live at Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino on Nov. 8, 2012, in Las Vegas. / Getty
Stevie Wonder is the latest in a parade of entertainers set to perform in New Orleans over Super Bowl weekend.
The 62-year-old Rock 'n' Roll Hall of Fame singer is headlining an outdoor concert near the Wyndham Riverfront Hotel on Feb. 2, the evening before the big game.
A spokeswoman for the event said Friday that Bud Light is sponsoring the concert. It will include performances by Texas blues guitarist Gary Clark Jr. and others.
Also that night, Justin Timberlake is appearing in his first concert in more than four years during "DIRECTV Super Saturday Night," an invitation-only concert being held after DIRECTV's "Celebrity Beach Bowl" that will include a performance by Miami rapper Pitbull.
"Celebrity Beach Bowl" is a star-studded flag football match that will include rapper Snoop Dogg and actor Neil Patrick Harris.
Popular in Entertainment
- Kate wears sunny yellow for palace garden party
- "Dancing with the Stars" season 16 finale 21 Photos
- Justin Bieber booed at 2013 Billboard Music Awards
- Watch: Jennifer Aniston has awkward "Friends" reunion
- CBS picks up "Bad Teacher" to series for 2013-2014 season
- Green, Aguilera will be back on "The Voice"
- "Survivor: Caramoan" crowns a winner
- Bono and Olivia Wilde join Matt Damon's "toilet strike"