Fox pulls "Ben and Kate" off schedule
Actors Dakota Johnson, left, and Nate Faxon are shown in a scene from "Ben and Kate." / Fox
Fox has pulled freshman sitcom "Ben and Kate" off its Tuesday night schedule, one day after ABC did the same with its sophomore series "Don't Trust the B---- in Apt. 23."
Starting next week, Fox will air two episodes of "Raising Hope" from 8-9 p.m. ET through February, Entertainment Weekly reports. The new season of "Hell's Kitchen" will then take over that time slot in March.
The one-hour season finale of "Raising Hope" will air on March 28, following "American Idol."
"Ben and Kate," starring Nate Faxon and Dakota Johnson, earned positive reviews but lackluster ratings since its fall debut. Fox says the show's six remaining will air "at some point," EW added.
Tell us: Will you miss "Ben and Kate"?
Popular in Entertainment
- Ray Manzarek, founding member of The Doors, dies
- Justin Bieber booed at 2013 Billboard Music Awards 110 Comments
- Cannes Film Festival 2013 50 Photos
- Billboard Music Awards 2013 39 Photos
- Watch: Miguel jumps, lands on fan at Billboard Awards
- Green, Aguilera will be back on "The Voice"
- First look: Jennifer Lawrence in "X-Men: Days of Future Past"
- "Mad Men" recap: 10 best moments