Fox pulls "Ben and Kate" off schedule
Actors Dakota Johnson, left, and Nate Faxon are shown in a scene from "Ben and Kate." / Fox
Fox has pulled freshman sitcom "Ben and Kate" off its Tuesday night schedule, one day after ABC did the same with its sophomore series "Don't Trust the B---- in Apt. 23."
Starting next week, Fox will air two episodes of "Raising Hope" from 8-9 p.m. ET through February, Entertainment Weekly reports. The new season of "Hell's Kitchen" will then take over that time slot in March.
The one-hour season finale of "Raising Hope" will air on March 28, following "American Idol."
"Ben and Kate," starring Nate Faxon and Dakota Johnson, earned positive reviews but lackluster ratings since its fall debut. Fox says the show's six remaining will air "at some point," EW added.
Tell us: Will you miss "Ben and Kate"?
Popular in Entertainment
- Kate wears sunny yellow for palace garden party
- Bono and Olivia Wilde join Matt Damon's "toilet strike"
- "Dancing with the Stars" season 16 finale 21 Photos
- "The Voice" pays tribute to Oklahoma tornado victims
- Watch: Jennifer Aniston has awkward "Friends" reunion
- Justin Bieber booed at 2013 Billboard Music Awards
- New "Dancing with the Stars" champion announced
- Webby Awards 2013 18 Photos