Justin Timberlake to perform at pre-Super Bowl party
Justin Timberlake attends the 39th Ryder Cup gala at Akoo Theatre at Rosemont on Sept. 26, 2012, in Rosemont, Ill. / Timothy Hiatt/Getty Images
Justin Timberlake will appear in his first concert in more than four years the night before the Super Bowl.
Timberlake has signed on to perform during "DIRECTV Super Saturday Night," held Feb. 2 in New Orleans.
The 31-year-old recently released a new single, "Suit and Tie," featuring Jay-Z, and announced that his new album, "The 20/20 Experience," will arrive later this year.
The invitation-only concert also features Ahmir "Questlove" Thompson of The Roots as DJ and will benefit the Shriners Hospitals for Children. It is co-hosted by Mark Cuban's AXS-TV.
The show will be held after DIRECTV's "Celebrity Beach Bowl," which features a performance by Pitbull. The roster for that event also includes Snoop Dogg, Chace Crawford of "Gossip Girl" and Olympian Lolo Jones, according to Billboard.
Super Bowl XLVII will air Feb. 3 on CBS.
Popular in Entertainment
- "Seinfeld": Where are they now? 15 Photos
- "American Idol" season 12 finale 31 Photos
- Denmark's de Forest wins Eurovision song contest
- Stars at NBA 2013 playoffs 15 Photos
- "American Idol" winner announced
- "The Big Bang Theory": Expect a cliffhanger in finale
- Inside Mariah Carey's "American Idol" performance
- "Survivor: Caramoan" crowns a winner