Michelle Kwan is married
Nine-time U.S. national figure skating champion Michelle Kwan became a married woman today, People reports.
According to the news source, the ceremony incorporated the same song that Kwan, 32, skated to during the 2002 Salt Lake City Winter Games -- Fields of Gold.
Kwan reportedly wed director for strategic planning on the National Security staff at the White House, Clay Pell, 31, in an ivory Vera Wang gown at the First Unitarian Church of Providence, R.I. Pell, who is a JAG and Lieutenant in the U.S. Coast Guard, was in uniform for the exchanging of vows, according to People.
Olympic champions Brian Boitano, Dick Button and Dorothy Hamill were reportedly counted in the 240 family and friends who attended the wedding.
Popular in Entertainment
- Streisand slams treatment of women in Israel 238 Comments
- Police looking into Nigella Lawson throat-grab photos
- Miss USA 2013 24 Photos
- Kris Jenner: Kim Kardashian is "thrilled" about baby
- New Miss USA is an accountant
- "Mad Men" recap: 10 best moments
- "True Blood" returns for sixth season
- Weekend box office: "Man of Steel" smashes June record