Betty White recovering from flu
Ninety-year-old actress Betty White is among the thousands of Americans who have been hit by the flu epidemic in recent days.
A representative for the "Hot in Cleveland" star told People magazine that White is already on the mend, but did not provide details.
Betty White Through the Years
According to the Centers for Disease Control, 47 states have reported widespread flu activity and childhood deaths have climbed to 20. The CDC does not keep track of adult flu deaths but it says those 65 and older are likely to be hardest hit by the flu and to require hospitalization.
Popular in Entertainment
- Kate wears sunny yellow for palace garden party
- Bono and Olivia Wilde join Matt Damon's "toilet strike"
- "Dancing with the Stars" season 16 finale 21 Photos
- New "Dancing with the Stars" champion announced
- "The Voice" pays tribute to Oklahoma tornado victims
- Justin Bieber booed at 2013 Billboard Music Awards
- Watch: Jennifer Aniston has awkward "Friends" reunion
- "The Voice": Top 10 take the stage