Betty White recovering from flu
Ninety-year-old actress Betty White is among the thousands of Americans who have been hit by the flu epidemic in recent days.
A representative for the "Hot in Cleveland" star told People magazine that White is already on the mend, but did not provide details.
Betty White Through the Years
According to the Centers for Disease Control, 47 states have reported widespread flu activity and childhood deaths have climbed to 20. The CDC does not keep track of adult flu deaths but it says those 65 and older are likely to be hardest hit by the flu and to require hospitalization.
Popular in Entertainment
- Brad Pitt surprises fans at "World War Z" screening
- Jennifer Aniston strips in "We're the Millers" trailer
- CBS picks up "Bad Teacher" series for 2013-2014 season
- Michelle Obama's prom photo revealed on "Ellen"
- Paul McCartney writes in support of Pussy Riot
- How to tie a bow tie Play Video
- Jewel opens up about portraying June Carter Cash
- "The Hangover III": Critics aren't drunk with excitement