Evan Rachel Wood and Jamie Bell expecting
Actress Evan Rachel Wood and actor Jamie Bell attend LACMA 2012 Art + Film Gala Honoring Ed Ruscha and Stanley Kubrick presented by Gucci at LACMA on Oct. 27, 2012, in Los Angeles. / Charley Gallay/Getty Images
Newlyweds Evan Rachel Wood and Jamie Bell have a baby on the way.
A rep for Wood confirmed that the pair is expecting their first child later this year. She said Wood, 25, and Bell, 26, are "thrilled."
The couple married last year. They first dated in 2005 but broke up the following year.
Wood's breakout role was in 2003's gritty film "Thirteen." In 2011, she co-starred with Kate Winslet in the HBO miniseries "Mildred Pierce." Both roles earned her Golden Globe nominations.
Bell is best known for his starring role in "Billy Elliott." His film credits also include "King Kong" and "The Adventures of Tintin."
Us Weekly first reported Wood's pregnancy.
Popular in Entertainment
- "Seinfeld": Where are they now? 15 Photos
- Weddings around the world 16 Photos
- "American Idol" season 12 finale 31 Photos
- Stars at NBA 2013 playoffs 15 Photos
- Inside Mariah Carey's "American Idol" performance
- "The Big Bang Theory": Expect a cliffhanger in finale
- "American Idol" winner announced
- Denmark's de Forest wins Eurovision song contest