Jon Gosselin reportedly owes $39K in taxes
Jon Gosselin attends the Launch Party for Virgin America's First Flight from Los Angeles to Philadelphia at the Hotel Palomar on April 4, 2012, in Philadelphia. / Michael Buckner/Getty Images
Former "Jon & Kate Plus 8" star Jon Gosselin has been hit with a $39,000 tax lien from the IRS, according to a report.
Stars with tax problems
TMZ obtained court documents that say the 35-year-old dad owes money from 2009, the same year he split from his wife Kate Gosselin, which resulted in him paying $22,000 a month in child support.
Jon and Kate and their eight children were all featured on the TLC reality show that turned into "Kate Plus 8" after their divorce.
Popular in Entertainment
- Justin Bieber booed at 2013 Billboard Music Awards 100 Comments
- Ray Manzarek, founding member of The Doors, dies
- Billboard Music Awards 2013 39 Photos
- Cannes Film Festival 2013 50 Photos
- Watch: Miguel jumps, lands on fan at Billboard Awards
- "Mad Men" recap: 10 best moments
- Green, Aguilera will be back on "The Voice"
- "Star Wars" animated series coming 2014