Rosie O'Donnell and wife welcome a baby girl
Rosie O'Donnell and wife Michelle Rounds pose with their daughter, Dakota, in a photo posted on O'Donnell's Instagram page. / Personal photo
It's a girl for Rosie O'Donnell and wife, Michelle Rounds.
O'Donnell announced via Twitter on Wednesday that she and Rounds have welcomed a daughter named Dakota.
"We [are] thrilled to announce the arrival of [our] daughter Dakota - #withloveandthanks - AMEN," she wrote, sharing a photo of them posing with the baby girl.
The stork club
O'Donnell's rep told People that the couple adopted Dakota. She arrived on Saturday, Jan. 5, and weighed 5 lbs., 5 oz. "Moms and baby are happy and healthy," the rep added.
Dakota is the first child for the couple, who wed in June 2012.
O'Donnell, 50, is also mom to children Vivienne, 10, Blake, 13, Chelsea, 15, and Parker, 17, with her ex, Kelli Carpenter. Dakota is the first child for Rounds.
Popular in Entertainment
- "Seinfeld": Where are they now? 15 Photos
- "American Idol" season 12 finale 31 Photos
- Denmark's de Forest wins Eurovision song contest
- Stars at NBA 2013 playoffs 15 Photos
- "American Idol" winner announced
- "Survivor: Caramoan" crowns a winner
- Inside Mariah Carey's "American Idol" performance
- Friends pay tribute to George Jones at funeral