Duchess Kate turns 31: How is she celebrating?
Britain's Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge, wife of Prince WiIliam, leaves the King Edward VII hospital in central London, on Dec. 6, 2012. / LEON NEAL/AFP/Getty Images
Mom-to-be Kate, Duchess of Cambridge is not celebrating her 31st birthday Wednesday with a big blow out, according to a report.
Kate, Duchess of Cambridge
Instead, Duchess Kate is celebrating her birthday "privately," according to a rep for St. James's Palace told Us Weekly.
"She just wants something low-key," a source told the magazine. "I suspect she will spend it at her parents' house."
According to People, Kate will be reunited with her husband William, who was serving on a Royal Air Force search and rescue crew over the holidays.
Last year the duchess chose to celebrate her birthday in a similar "low key" fashion, having a private dinner with friends and family.
Popular in Entertainment
- Amanda Bynes arrested on bong-related counts
- Amanda Bynes 20 Photos
- Amanda Bynes charged in NYC in accused bong toss
- Something old, new, borrowed and...zombie 9 Photos
- Amanda Bynes in court for possession of marijuana Play Video
- Snooki: N.J. Gov. Christie "just doesn't like us"
- Michelle Obama's prom photo revealed on "Ellen"
- Jennifer Aniston strips in "We're the Millers" trailer