"Cougar Town" makes its TBS debut
Courteney Cox and Brian Van Holt in "Cougar Town." / Danny Feld/TBS
"Cougar Town" returned for its fourth season after making the move from ABC to cable network TBS.
When ABC decided to cancel the series after three seasons and mediocre ratings, TBS acquired the series, which had its season premiere Tuesday night.
Aside from fewer location shoots and guest stars, according to the Los Angeles Times, the show has changed very little and still features its gang of stars all lead by Courtney Cox.
"I can't believe we're finally back," Cox's character Jules says in the premiere. "I honestly thought we might never be in this kitchen again. Just hanging out telling our stories to each other. To the world."
The episode picks back up a week after Grayson (Josh Hopkins) and Jules wedding.
The show airs on Tuesdays at 10 p.m. ET on its new network. What did you think of the "Cougar Town" season premiere?
Popular in Entertainment
- Ray Manzarek, founding member of The Doors, dies
- Justin Bieber booed at 2013 Billboard Music Awards 111 Comments
- Billboard Music Awards 2013 39 Photos
- Ray Manzarek remembered by Doors bandmates, rockers
- "The Voice": Top 10 take the stage
- Watch: Miguel jumps, lands on fan at Billboard Awards
- CBS takes "Mike & Molly" tornado-themed finale off air
- Runaway mom begs for kids' forgiveness on Dr. Phil