Larry Hagman makes posthumous appearance on "I Get That a Lot"
Actor Larry Hagman is seen working at Costco on the CBS special "I Get That a Lot." / Monty Brinton/CBS
The late Larry Hagman will be on television screens once again on Wednesday, in an appearance taped not long before his death in November at age 81.
Larry Hagman 1931-2012
The "Dallas" star is featured on CBS' prank show "I Get That a Lot," in which celebrities take on everyday jobs and try to convince the public that they're not anyone famous.
Hagman posed as a Costco employee and handed out samples of barbecue sauce to customers. The appearance was shot on Sept. 7, 2012, in Santa Clarita, Calif.
"Larry was amazing to work with," executive producer Eric Schotz said. "I think what people didn't know about Larry Hagman is that he was a prankster at heart. He loved the fact that he could interact with his fans and the fans reactions when they found out it was him are priceless."
Others stars that participated in this installment of "I Get That a Lot" include Olympian and Kardashian patriarch Bruce Jenner, "The Amazing Race" host Phil Keoghan, actor-comedian Cheech Marin, actress Jane Seymour and race car driver Jeff Gordon.
The one-hour special airs Wednesday at 8 p.m. ET on CBS.
Watch a sneak peek of Hagman's appearance below:
Popular in Entertainment
- CBS picks up "Bad Teacher" to series for 2013-2014 season
- Watch: Jennifer Aniston has awkward "Friends" reunion
- Kate wears sunny yellow for palace garden party
- "Dancing with the Stars" season 16 finale 21 Photos
- Justin Bieber booed at 2013 Billboard Music Awards
- "Now You See Me" cast talks magic at N.Y. premiere
- Beatles' lyrics headed for British Library
- Green, Aguilera will be back on "The Voice"