Larry Hagman makes posthumous appearance on "I Get That a Lot"
Actor Larry Hagman is seen working at Costco on the CBS special "I Get That a Lot." / Monty Brinton/CBS
The late Larry Hagman will be on television screens once again on Wednesday, in an appearance taped not long before his death in November at age 81.
Larry Hagman 1931-2012
The "Dallas" star is featured on CBS' prank show "I Get That a Lot," in which celebrities take on everyday jobs and try to convince the public that they're not anyone famous.
Hagman posed as a Costco employee and handed out samples of barbecue sauce to customers. The appearance was shot on Sept. 7, 2012, in Santa Clarita, Calif.
"Larry was amazing to work with," executive producer Eric Schotz said. "I think what people didn't know about Larry Hagman is that he was a prankster at heart. He loved the fact that he could interact with his fans and the fans reactions when they found out it was him are priceless."
Others stars that participated in this installment of "I Get That a Lot" include Olympian and Kardashian patriarch Bruce Jenner, "The Amazing Race" host Phil Keoghan, actor-comedian Cheech Marin, actress Jane Seymour and race car driver Jeff Gordon.
The one-hour special airs Wednesday at 8 p.m. ET on CBS.
Watch a sneak peek of Hagman's appearance below:
Popular in Entertainment
- Etheridge calls Jolie's mastectomy a "fearful choice"
- Watch: Miley Cyrus' trippy "We Can't Stop" music video
- Johnny Depp falls off horse on film set Play Video
- Palace sheds some light on Kate's baby plans
- Selma Blair abruptly exits "Anger Management"
- Kim Kardashian on baby's arrival: "So crazy!"
- "The Voice" finale recap: Season 4 crowns a winner
- Watch: New "Anchorman 2" trailer