"The Bachelor" Sean Lowe invites audience tweets
Sean Lowe will is getting a second chance at finding love on TV when a new season of "The Bachelor" debuts Monday night on ABC.
The 28 -year-old Texan and former Kansas State linebacker won some fans' hearts when he was second runner-up during single mom Emily Maynard's season of "The Bachelorette" in 2012. Now, they get to cheer him on as he hunts for love among a bevy of eligible women.
"My feelings for Emily were very real, and they were very authentic and genuine," Lowe previously told reporters. But now, he's looking forward to a whole new adventure, tweeting details about the premiere on his Twitter account.
"It's almost here! And despite what you see in the first 10 minutes of tomorrow night's episode, I do eventually wear a shirt," he tweeted Saturday night.
Today , he added, "I'm looking forward to everyone's tweets tonight! I promise you'll love tonight's episode!"
"The Bachelor" host Chris Harrison told TV Guide that Lowe, who makes custom furniture, is far from plain vanilla. "People will be surprised by his personality and charisma, and he's also got an edge to him. He's not afraid of confrontation or saying the wrong thing," Harrison said.
Popular in Entertainment
- Amanda Bynes arrested on bong-related counts
- Brad Pitt surprises fans at "World War Z" screening
- CBS picks up "Bad Teacher" series for 2013-2014 season
- Jennifer Aniston strips in "We're the Millers" trailer
- Michelle Obama's prom photo revealed on "Ellen"
- How to tie a bow tie Play Video
- Justin Bieber booed at 2013 Billboard Music Awards
- Amanda Seyfried talks filming Seth MacFarlane's new Western Play Video