'Kyle XY' star Matt Dallas comes out
"Kyle XY" star Matt Dallas, 30, officially came out as a gay man, announcing on Twitter his engagement to musician Blue Hamilton late Sunday night.
"Starting off the year with a new fiance, Blue Hamilton. A great way to kick off 2013!" he tweeted, along with a photo of his fiance posing next to an adorable dog.
Dallas, 30, also starred in Katy Perry's music video for her 2010 hit Thinking of You, and most recently the Hallmark movie Naughty or Nice.
Hamilton is an independent musician based in Los Angeles.
Popular in Entertainment
- Kate wears sunny yellow for palace garden party
- "Dancing with the Stars" season 16 finale 21 Photos
- Justin Bieber booed at 2013 Billboard Music Awards
- Watch: Jennifer Aniston has awkward "Friends" reunion
- CBS picks up "Bad Teacher" to series for 2013-2014 season
- Green, Aguilera will be back on "The Voice"
- "Survivor: Caramoan" crowns a winner
- "The Voice": Top 10 take the stage