Marie Osmond's daughter ties the knot
Actors Donny Osmond and Marie Osmond attend the 4th Annual National Believe Day at Macy's Pasadena on Dec. 14, 2012, in Pasadena, Calif. (Photo by Jason Merritt/Getty Images) / Jason Merritt/Getty Images
Marie Osmond's daughter Rachael tied the knot on Christmas Day at a ceremony in a cabin in Park City, Utah.
The 23-year-old bride married her boyfriend Gabriel Krueger, 22, on Dec. 25, reports People.
Marie Osmond tweeted, "Meet my new son-in-law. I adore him. It was a happy Christmas!" along with a link to the article in People.
The couple met in Chicago, according to the magazine, while Kruger was studying at the Illinois Institute of Art and Rachel, who is a costume designer, was working on wardrobe for the "Donny & Marie" holiday show.
"I have never seen Rachael look happier!" Marie Osmond told People. "We welcomed Gabriel with open arms into our loving family."
Popular in Entertainment
- "Seinfeld": Where are they now? 15 Photos
- Weddings around the world 16 Photos
- "American Idol" season 12 finale 31 Photos
- Stars at NBA 2013 playoffs 15 Photos
- "The Big Bang Theory": Expect a cliffhanger in finale
- Inside Mariah Carey's "American Idol" performance
- "American Idol" winner announced
- Denmark's de Forest wins Eurovision song contest