Actor Thomas Gibson arrested, suspected of DUI
Thomas Gibson arrives at The Academy Of Television Arts & Sciences' 21st Annual Hall Of Fame Gala on March 1, 2012, in Beverly Hills, Calif. / Valerie Macon
Police in Los Angeles have arrested "Criminal Minds" actor Thomas Gibson on suspicion of driving under the influence.
Officer Cleon Joseph says the 50-year-old Gibson was arrested early Sunday after he drove through a barricade set up to keep cars off the course of a night run through downtown. He was booked and released on $15,000 bail.
Sources told TMZ that police when stopped Gibson, they detected an odor of alcohol. The actor reportedly refused to take a breathalyzer test.
He also played one of the titular characters on the sitcom "Dharma and Greg." He also appeared on "Chicago Hope," and had a part in "Eyes Wide Shut."
A call to his representative was not immediately returned.
Popular in Entertainment
- Kate wears sunny yellow for palace garden party
- Bono and Olivia Wilde join Matt Damon's "toilet strike"
- "Dancing with the Stars" season 16 finale 21 Photos
- Watch: Jennifer Aniston has awkward "Friends" reunion
- Justin Bieber booed at 2013 Billboard Music Awards
- "The Voice" pays tribute to Oklahoma tornado victims
- New "Dancing with the Stars" champion announced
- Green, Aguilera will be back on "The Voice"