Meredith Vieira accidentally curses on "Today" show
From left to right, Hoda Kotb and Meredith Vieira appear on NBC News' "Today" show. / Peter Kramer/NBC
Meredith Viera, who was filling in for Kathie Lee Gifford on the fourth hour of "Today," accidentally uttered the phrase, "Oh s--t," on air Friday morning.
Vieira, who was holding a fruit drink sitting next to co-host Hoda Kotb and Al Roker, accidentally dropped her cue cards when she dropped the expression.
She immediately apologized saying, "Oh, my gosh, I'm so sorry, I'm so sorry."
A couple seconds later a bleep came on and Kotb joked, "A little late for the bleep."
Popular in Entertainment
- "Seinfeld": Where are they now? 15 Photos
- Stars at NBA 2013 playoffs 15 Photos
- Weddings around the world 16 Photos
- "American Idol" season 12 finale 31 Photos
- Inside Mariah Carey's "American Idol" performance
- Obama to host concert honoring Carole King
- "American Idol" winner announced
- Runaway mom tells Dr. Phil: "They're better off without me"