NeNe Leakes engaged to ex-husband Gregg Leakes
TV personality NeNe Leakes and Gregg Leakes attend Voli Light Vodka's Holiday Party hosted by Fergie Benefiting Cellphones for Soldiers at SkyBar at the Mondrian Los Angeles on Dec. 6, 2012, in West Hollywood, Calif. / Alexandra Wyman/Getty Images
NeNe Leakes shared some happy news during her appearance Thursday on "Late Night with Jimmy Fallon."
The "Real Housewives of Atlanta" star confirmed she is engaged to her ex-husband, Gregg Leakes.
Leakes had hinted at the news on Twitter, posting photos of the couple celebrating New Year's Eve together, rose petals scattered in a hallway and a heart made of Hersey's kisses on a bed. She also wrote, "My answer is yes."
"You start tweeting out these photos," host Jimmy Fallon said, holding up the pictures. "So, are you engaged? Can you say anything?"
Leakes replied, "Well, a little after midnight, I was asked this beautiful question: 'Will you marry me -- again?'"
The TV personality then affirmed that she accepted the proposal.
According to Us Weekly, NeNe and Gregg Leakes, who met in 1996, divorced in 2011 after 13 years of marriage. They two share a son, Brent, 13. She is also mother to son Bryson, from a previous relationship.
Watch the video below:
Popular in Entertainment
- Music critics believe in Kanye West's "Yeezus"
- Kim Kardashian on baby's arrival: "So crazy!"
- Etheridge calls Jolie's mastectomy a "fearful choice"
- Streisand slams treatment of women in Israel 349 Comments
- Chappelle to return with comedy tour
- Justin Bieber behind wheel as car hits man in Hollywood
- "Bachelorette": Desiree lets two lukewarm lovers go
- Kris Jenner: Kim Kardashian is "thrilled" about baby