"Dancing with the Stars" judge Len Goodman weds
Judge Len Goodman attends the "Strictly Come Dancing" Season 8 launch show at BBC Television Centre on Sept. 8, 2010, in London. / Stuart Wilson/Getty Images
"Dancing with the Stars" judge Len Goodman capped off his 2012 with a wedding.
The TV personality married his longtime girlfriend, dance teacher Sue Barrett, in London on Sunday.
"I've had a marvelous day, and now my gorgeous Sue is the new Mrs. Goodman," he told the Daily Mail.
Goodman, 68, and Barrett, 47, have been together for more than 10 years.
The couple reportedly wed in a surprise ceremony. The 30 friends and family he invited thought they were attending a Sunday lunch, according to the Daily Mail.
"I wanted it to be a low-key affair, so we didn't tell anyone except my 96-year-old mum as I didn't want her having a heart attack with the surprise," he explained.
This is the third marriage for Goodman.
Popular in Entertainment
- Kim Kardashian on baby's arrival: "So crazy!"
- Etheridge calls Jolie's mastectomy a "fearful choice" 75 Comments
- Music critics believe in Kanye West's "Yeezus"
- "The Voice": Top three sing for the win
- Johnny Depp on "unpleasant" split with Vanessa Paradis
- Listen: John Mayer's new single "Paper Doll"
- "Bachelorette": Desiree lets two lukewarm lovers go
- Kris Jenner: Kim Kardashian is "thrilled" about baby