Robin Roberts celebrates 100 days since transplant
Robin Roberts is shown during a broadcast of "Good Morning America" on Aug. 20, 2012, in New York. / AP Photo/ABC
"Good Morning America" co-host Robin Roberts says she's reached a "major milestone" in her bone marrow transplant recovery.
Every morning I mark the day post my bone marrow transplant. Today I reached a major milestone...Day 100! Blessings..XO twitter.com/RobinRoberts/s-- Robin Roberts (@RobinRoberts) December 29, 2012
She celebrated the big day by being reunited with her dog KJ, who was being taken care of by friends while she recovered.
Look who made it back for my 100 day celebration...KJ!! We just keep staring at each..can't believe she's finally home. twitter.com/RobinRoberts/s-- Robin Roberts (@RobinRoberts) December 29, 2012
Popular in Entertainment
- Etheridge calls Jolie's mastectomy a "fearful choice" 127 Comments
- Kim Kardashian on baby's arrival: "So crazy!"
- Selma Blair abruptly exits "Anger Management"
- "The Voice" finale recap: Season 4 crowns a winner
- Johnny Depp falls off horse on film set Play Video
- Johnny Depp on "unpleasant" split with Vanessa Paradis
- "The Voice": Top three sing for the win
- Listen: John Mayer's new single "Paper Doll"