Katt Williams arrested again
Katt Williams arrives at the Comedy Central Roast of Flavor Flav on July 22, 2007, in Burbank, Calif. / Getty
Katt Williams, the comedian who has repeatedly found himself on the wrong side of the law, is out on bail after being arrested in Los Angeles on suspicion of child endangerment and possession of a stolen gun.
Police Officer Norma Eisenman said Williams was taken into custody Friday after the LA County Department of Children and Family Services did a welfare check at his home. Authorities found more than one firearm, one of which had been reported stolen.
Eisenman says the DCFS did not specify how many children lived at the home or whether they were removed.
Earlier this month, Williams announced his "retirement," saying he was "kinda done."
A couple of days later, his management team issued the following statement to TMZ: "Katt is definitely NOT retiring. He will be moving forward with the tour."
Popular in Entertainment
- Amanda Bynes 20 Photos
- Bynes' allegations of sexual assault under investigation
- Amanda Bynes in court for possession of marijuana Play Video
- Amanda Bynes arrested on bong-related counts
- Ray Manzarek remembered by Doors bandmates, rockers
- Snooki: N.J. Gov. Christie "just doesn't like us"
- Friends pay tribute to George Jones at funeral
- Colin Farrell talks "Epic" new role Play Video