100 fans to join Beyonce onstage at Super Bowl
Singer Beyonce accepts the award for Best Female R&B Artist onstage during the 2012 BET Awards at The Shrine Auditorium on July 1, 2012, in Los Angeles. / Michael Buckner/Getty Images
Beyonce fans can win a chance to join the singer onstage at the upcoming Super Bowl halftime show.
Pepsi announced Friday that 100 fans will hit the stage when the Grammy-winning diva performs on Feb. 3 at the Mercedes-Benz Superdome in New Orleans. A contest that kicks off Saturday will allow fans to submit photos of themselves in various poses, including head bopping, feet tapping and hip shaking. Those pictures will be used in a TV ad introducing Beyonce's halftime performance, and 50 people - along with a friend - will be selected to join the singer onstage.
The photo contest ends Jan. 19, but Jan. 11 is the cut-off date for those interested in appearing onstage with Beyonce.
Popular in Entertainment
- Kate wears sunny yellow for palace garden party
- "Dancing with the Stars" season 16 finale 21 Photos
- Bono and Olivia Wilde join Matt Damon's "toilet strike"
- Watch: Jennifer Aniston has awkward "Friends" reunion
- Justin Bieber booed at 2013 Billboard Music Awards
- "The Voice" pays tribute to Oklahoma tornado victims
- New "Dancing with the Stars" champion announced
- Green, Aguilera will be back on "The Voice"