Kings of Leon's Nathan Followill welcomes baby girl
NEW YORK, NY - APRIL 21: Nathan Followill and Jessie Baylin attend the Tribeca Film Festival after-party for Talihina Sky hosted by Heineken at Marquee on April 21, 2011 in New York City. (Photo by Andy Kropa/Getty Images for Tribeca Film Festival) *** Local Caption *** Nathan Followill;Jessie Baylin; / Andy Kropa
Kings of Leon dummer Nathan Followill and his wife, singer-songwriter Jessie Baylin, welcomed their first child together on Wednesday.
Violet Marlowe Followill was born at 4:01 p.m. in Nasvhille, a spokesman says. She was 7 pounds, 13 ounces.
The stork club
Marlowe is the latest addition to the Followill family band. Nathan Followill's brother Caleb and cousin Matthew also have children.
The baby comes before what promises to be a busy 2013 for Kings of Leon. The Nashville, Tenn.-based band has been working on new music for an album that's expected to be released next year. Baylin released her third album, "Little Spark," earlier this year.
The couple has been married since 2009.
Popular in Entertainment
- Amanda Bynes arrested on bong-related counts
- Amanda Bynes 20 Photos
- Amanda Bynes charged in NYC in accused bong toss
- Amanda Bynes in court for possession of marijuana Play Video
- Snooki: N.J. Gov. Christie "just doesn't like us"
- Something old, new, borrowed and...zombie 9 Photos
- "Arrested Development" returns: Will you binge-watch?
- Jennifer Aniston strips in "We're the Millers" trailer