Ryan Murphy welcomes a son
Producer Ryan Murphy speaks onstage at "The New Normal" panel during day 4 of the NBCUniversal portion of the 2012 Summer TCA Tour on July 24, 2012, in Beverly Hills, Calif. / Frederick M. Brown/Getty Images
Ryan Murphy, the co-creator of "Glee" and "American Horror Story," is a father for the first time.
Murphy and his husband, photographer David Miller, welcomed a son on Christmas Eve morning, reports E! News.
The stork club
Logan Phineas Miller Murphy arrived weighing 6lbs, 6 oz and measuring 21 inches long.
The couple made the announcement to family and friends via email, according to the site.
In addition to "Glee" and "AHS," Murphy is also the creator of NBC's "The New Normal."
Popular in Entertainment
- "Seinfeld": Where are they now? 15 Photos
- Weddings around the world 16 Photos
- "American Idol" season 12 finale 31 Photos
- "American Idol" winner announced
- Stars at NBA 2013 playoffs 15 Photos
- "The Big Bang Theory": Expect a cliffhanger in finale
- Runaway mom tells Dr. Phil: "They're better off without me"
- Inside Mariah Carey's "American Idol" performance