Ashton Kutcher files for divorce from Demi Moore
Copyright 2011 Henry S. Dziekan III / Getty Images
Ashton Kutcher has filed for divorce from wife Demi Moore more than a year after the couple's high-profile split.
Divorce papers were filed Friday Los Angeles Superior Court, according to People.com, with the 34-year-old Kutcher checking the ever-popular irreconcilable differences box. According to the documents, Kutcher isn't seeking any spousal support and he is not asking the court to deny the 50-year-old Moore any spousal support.
Kutcher has hired A-list divorce attorney Laura Wasser to represent him. Wasser's previous clients include Angelina Jolie, Heidi Klum and Britney Spears.
Ashton and Demi began their May-December relationship in 2003 and married in 2005. In 2010, infidelity rumors about Ashton started to swirl, and on November 17, 2011, Demi took to Twitter to announce her plans to divorce her husband.
Popular in Entertainment
- Ray Manzarek remembered by Doors bandmates, rockers
- Justin Bieber booed at 2013 Billboard Music Awards 129 Comments
- "DWTS": Champion Melissa Rycroft picks a winner
- "The Voice": Top 10 take the stage
- Ray Manzarek, founding member of The Doors, dies
- New "Dancing with the Stars" champion announced
- Watch: Miguel jumps, lands on fan at Billboard Awards
- At last: "Arrested" is reborn Sunday on Netflix