Shaun White cuts his hair for charity
Shaun White walks the red carpet for the showing of "The Five-Year Engagement" in New York, April 18, 2012. / EMMANUEL DUNAND/AFP/Getty Images
The Flying Tomato has chopped off his signature wavy red locks.
Olympic gold medal snowboarder Shaun White impulsively decided to cut his hair last week. The 26-year-old filmed a video of the whole transformation and posted it to YouTube.
White says he plans on donating his ponytail to Locks of Love, the organization that provides hairpieces to children who have long-term hair loss because of a medical condition.
"I have been thinking about this for awhile," White said in the clip. "But it's for a good cause so I'm going to do it."
See the video below:
Popular in Entertainment
- Brad Pitt surprises fans at "World War Z" screening
- Jennifer Aniston strips in "We're the Millers" trailer
- CBS picks up "Bad Teacher" series for 2013-2014 season
- Michelle Obama's prom photo revealed on "Ellen"
- How to tie a bow tie Play Video
- Paul McCartney writes in support of Pussy Riot
- Jewel opens up about portraying June Carter Cash
- "Now You See Me" cast talks magic at N.Y. premiere