Victoria Beckham to launch online shopping site
Victoria Beckham, who's become a style icon, thanks to her celebrity favorite clothing line, is taking her fashion career to the next level. The 38-year-old mother of four is set to launch her own e-commerce website next spring.
The site will sell her accessories, eyewear, denim, her Victoria Beckham collection as well as its sister label Victoria, Victoria Beckham.
"My new website has been in the making for a very long time," Beckham says via The Telegraph. "It was so important that the concept, tone and look of it were true to me and my aesthetic and that the shopping experience was the very best that it could be for my customer. The site will be ever evolving, featuring never-seen-before insights into my world through the medium of film. I'm incredibly excited with what I have created and the unique access to the brand I am now able to offer."
Victoriabeckham.com will also have "unprecedented access to the designer's ideas and creative process", as well as personal picks by the former Spice Girl.
Herr 10-year-old son Romeo Beckham is making his own fashion headlines this week when he was announced as the new face of Burberry's Spring/Summer 2013 campaign. According to The Daily Mail, the second eldest Beckham son was hand-picked by the label's chief creative officer, Christopher Bailey.
Popular in Entertainment
- Etheridge calls Jolie's mastectomy a "fearful choice" 141 Comments
- Watch: Miley Cyrus' trippy "We Can't Stop" music video
- Johnny Depp falls off horse on film set Play Video
- Selma Blair abruptly exits "Anger Management"
- Palace sheds some light on Kate's baby plans
- Kim Kardashian on baby's arrival: "So crazy!"
- "The Voice" finale recap: Season 4 crowns a winner
- Watch: New "Anchorman 2" trailer