Steven Bauer, "Scarface" actor, arrested on suspended license charge
Actor Steven Bauer, who played Manny Ribera in the 1983 film "Scarface," has been arrested in the Miami area, accused of driving with a suspended license.
The 52-year-old Bauer, whose real name is Steven Ernest Echevarria, was booked into the Miami-Dade County Jail early Tuesday morning. It was not immediately known whether he has an attorney.
His arrest report shows Bauer was stopped in Sweetwater for an improper left turn late Monday night. He was given a warning, but the officer ran his driver's license and found an open 12-year-old warrant.
In addition to his role in "Scarface," Bauer also starred on the bilingual PBS show "QuDe Pasa, USA." He played the teenage son of a Cuban exile family in Miami from 1977 to 1979. He also appeared on AMC's "Breaking Bad" as a Mexican cartel boss during the show's fourth season.
Popular in Entertainment
- Jennifer Aniston strips in "We're the Millers" trailer
- "The Hangover III": Critics aren't drunk with excitement
- CBS picks up "Bad Teacher" series for 2013-2014 season
- "Now You See Me" cast talks magic at N.Y. premiere
- Watch: Jennifer Aniston has awkward "Friends" reunion
- Brad Pitt surprises fans at "World War Z" screening
- Kate wears sunny yellow for palace garden party
- Paul McCartney writes in support of Pussy Riot