Channing Tatum is going to be a father
Fresh off his "Sexiest Man Alive" recognition, Channing Tatum has learned he's going to be a father.
The "Magic Mike" star and his wife, Jenna Dewan-Tatum, are expecting their first child next year," a rep told People. Both stars are 32 and met on the set of "Step Up" in 2006. They wed in 2009.
The baby news doesn't come as too much of a surprise, as Tatum recently talked about having children during an interview with People. "I'm ready; I think she's ready. The first number that pops into my head is three, but I just want one to be healthy and then we'll see where we go after that," he said.
Tatum's movie credits include "21 Jump Street," "The Vow" and "G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra." The former dancer/model will also star in "G.I. Joe: Retaliation," "White House Down" and "21 Jump Street 2," among other films. His wife, meanwhile, has recently appeared on FX's "American Horror Story."
Popular in Entertainment
- Ray Manzarek, founding member of The Doors, dies
- Justin Bieber booed at 2013 Billboard Music Awards 104 Comments
- Billboard Music Awards 2013 39 Photos
- Cannes Film Festival 2013 50 Photos
- Watch: Miguel jumps, lands on fan at Billboard Awards
- "Mad Men" recap: 10 best moments
- Green, Aguilera will be back on "The Voice"
- "Star Wars" animated series coming 2014