"Bachelorette" wedding: Ashley and JP say "I do"
"The Bachelorette's" J.P. Rosenbaum and Ashley Hebert celebrate their one-year anniversary at ME Cancun Resort on May 25, 2012, in Cancun, Mexico. / Victor Chavez/Getty Images
"The Bachelorette" season seven's Ashley Hebert tied the knot with J.P. Rosenbaum in a TV wedding special , providing a successful ending to the ABC reality dating show.
The wedding special aired Sunday in which the couple exchanged personalized vows.
"I promise to cherish our love and you for the rest of our lives," said Rosenbaum.
Hebert followed saying, "I promise that every day we are together will be the greatest day of my life."
Rosenbaum, 35, proposed to Hebert, 28, at the show's end and they wed on Dec. 1. The wedding took place on the lawn of the Langham Huntington Hotel in Pasadena, Calif.
After the special aired on Sunday Hebert tweeted:
We have such amazing memories of that special day, and it was captured beautifully.Thank you to everyone who was a part...love you all !!!-- Ashley Hebert (@ashhebert) December 17, 2012
Hebert, who is a dentist from Maine, also competed on the 15th season of "The Bachelor." She now lives with Rosenbaum in his hometown New York City.
Only one other couple that became engaged on the TV show's finale has married. Bachelorette Trista Rehn wed Vail, Colo., firefighter Ryan Sutter in 2003.
The new season of "The Bachelor" kicks off Jan. 7 with Sean Lowe.
Popular in Entertainment
- New "Dancing with the Stars" champion announced
- Bono and Olivia Wilde join Matt Damon's "toilet strike"
- Kate wears sunny yellow for palace garden party
- "The Voice" pays tribute to Oklahoma tornado victims
- "Dancing with the Stars" season 16 finale 21 Photos
- Justin Bieber booed at 2013 Billboard Music Awards
- Watch: Jennifer Aniston has awkward "Friends" reunion
- "DWTS": Champion Melissa Rycroft picks a winner