"Bachelorette" wedding: Smooth launch on sea of matrimony
TV viewers have a front-row seat Sunday night at the wedding of "Bachelorette" dentist Ashley Herbert and construction manager J.P. Rosenbaum.
The two, who became engaged in the finale of "The Bachelorette," were wed earlier this month in a Pasadena, Calif. , ceremony that will air Sunday night on ABC.
Chris Harrison, host of "The Bachelor" and "The Bachelorette" officiated.
Ashley's sister Chrystie was her maid of honor; bridesmaids included J.P.'s brother's finacee.
Among the wedding guests were former bachelorette Emily Maynard; Sean Lowe, who will star in this seasons "The Bachelor"; and the only other couples from the franchise who actually made it to the altar - Jason and Molly Mesnick and Trista and Ryan Sutter
Popular in Entertainment
- "Seinfeld": Where are they now? 15 Photos
- Stars at NBA 2013 playoffs 15 Photos
- Weddings around the world 16 Photos
- "American Idol" season 12 finale 31 Photos
- Inside Mariah Carey's "American Idol" performance
- Obama to host concert honoring Carole King
- "American Idol" winner announced
- "The Big Bang Theory": Expect a cliffhanger in finale