"Survivor: Philippines": Who's the next winner?
What would Mrs. Garrett say?
Lisa Whelchel, who played Blair Warner on the 1980s TV series "Facts of Life," is in the running for the $1 million top prize in "Survivor: Philippines."
She goes up in the two-hour finale Sunday on CBS against two-time player Michael Skupin, who was evacuated because of injury from his first season, Iowa sex therapist Denise Stapley and California bartender Malcolm Freberg.
So far, she appears to have made it through the game without drawing attention to her past career as an actress; only Skupin and another ousted castaway, Jonathan Penner, guessed her secret.
It will be interesting to see at the one-hour reunion show that follows the finale what the other players say when the learn that the middle-aged woman they dubbed the church lady is really a famous former child actress.
Popular in Entertainment
- Amanda Bynes 20 Photos
- Bynes' allegations of sexual assault under investigation
- Amanda Bynes in court for possession of marijuana Play Video
- Amanda Bynes arrested on bong-related counts
- Ray Manzarek remembered by Doors bandmates, rockers
- Snooki: N.J. Gov. Christie "just doesn't like us"
- Stone Temple Pilots sue its former singer
- Colin Farrell talks "Epic" new role Play Video