Gabriel Aubry won't be charged in Halle Berry fiance brawl
This photo shows Gabriel Aubry, who was arrested after a Thanksgiving confrontation at Halle Berry's house with the actress' fiance, Olivier Martinez. / AP Photo/Los Angeles Superior Court
Halle Berry's ex-boyfriend Gabriel Aubry won't face charges in the alleged assault case with Halle Berry's fiance, Olivier Martinez.
According to The Los Angeles Times, prosecutors instead have warned the model that if he gets in trouble with the law in the future, he will be taken to criminal court. Gabriel's court date on Thursday was scrapped and he will soon be informed about a city attorney's office hearing, according to a spokesperson for Los Angeles City Attorney Carmen Trutanich. At that meeting, Aubry will likely be warned that any future illegal behavior in the next year could lead to charges.
- Halle Berry's ex, Gabriel Aubry, says he was threatened before fight
- Halle Berry's ex arrested after fight at her house
Aubry and Martinez got into a Thanksgiving Day brawl at Berry's Los Angeles home. Aubry was arrested on suspicion of misdemeanor battery after the fight, which he says left him with a black eye, a broken rib and other injuries.
Aubry has alleged that Martinez threatened to kill him and that he had a temporary restraining order against Martinez. Berry opted not to pursue the matter, claiming it was in the best interest of Berry and Aubry's daughter.
Aubry and Berry have been caught up in a custody dispute over their 4-year-old daughter
Popular in Entertainment
- Amanda Bynes 20 Photos
- Amanda Bynes in court for possession of marijuana Play Video
- Bynes' allegations of sexual assault under investigation
- Amanda Bynes arrested on bong-related counts
- Ray Manzarek remembered by Doors bandmates, rockers
- Snooki: N.J. Gov. Christie "just doesn't like us"
- Stone Temple Pilots sue its former singer
- Colin Farrell talks "Epic" new role Play Video