"The Voice" narrowed down to 3 contestants
From left, Nicholas David, Trevin Hunte and Carson Daly on "The Voice." / NBC
The top three contestants on "The Voice" were revealed on Tuesday, after the final four singers performed in the semifinals the night before. (Spoiler Alert)
- "The Voice": The Final Four take on the semifinals
- "The Voice's" Chris Mann on "Roads" and his return to the show
Team Cee Lo's Trevin Hunte was eliminated, leaving Cee Lo Green with Nicholas David as his only contestant left in the competition.
Team Blake is the only other judge with contestants left competing for the top prize -- Terry McDermott and Cassadee Pope.
Pope and McDermott kicked off the performances for the night singing a duet of the Of Monsters and Men hit song "Little Talks." While Hunte and David sang Mariah Carey's classic "Hero," just before Hunte was eliminated.
In addition to the current contestants, former participants of "The Voice" stopped by to give performances. Juliet Simms performed her single "Wild Child," RaeLynn sang her new single "Boyfriend" and Chris Mann sang his song "Roads."
Popular in Entertainment
- Cannes Film Festival 2013 46 Photos
- Taylor Swift dominates Billboard Music Awards
- "American Idol" season 12 finale 31 Photos
- Stars at NBA 2013 playoffs 15 Photos
- "American Idol" winner announced
- Inside Mariah Carey's "American Idol" performance
- "Survivor: Caramoan" crowns a winner
- Friends pay tribute to George Jones at funeral