Charlie Sheen donates $75,000 to 10-year-old girl battling cancer
Actor Charlie Sheen speaks onstage at the "Anger Management" panel during the FX portion of the 2012 Summer TCA Tour on July 28, 2012, in Beverly Hills, Calif. / Frederick M. Brown/Getty Images
Charlie Sheen has cut a big check to help a young girl fight cancer.
The 47-year-old "Anger Management" star recently donated $75,000 to a fund dedicated to supporting 10-year-old Jasmine Falk and her family as she undergoes treatment for a form of pediatric cancer called alveolar rhabdomyosarcoma.
A rep for Sheen confirmed the donation to E! News, saying the gift "is one of many charitable donations that Charlie frequently makes."
Sheen's stunt double, Eddie Braun, also wrote a $25,000 to the Hermosa Beach Police Officers Association, according to TMZ (Falk's father is an officer).
"Big news today for the Faulk family. Together, Eddie Braun and Charlie Sheen donated $100,000.00 to the HBPOA in support of Jasmine's fight against cancer," the organization wrote on its Facebook page Sunday. "All proceeds go to the Faulk family to support their daughter. On behalf of the HBPOA, the Faulk family and those who support children fighting cancer, we thank you for your generous donation."
Popular in Entertainment
- James Gandolfini dead at 51
- James Gandolfini: 1961-2013 21 Photos
- Watch: Miley Cyrus' trippy "We Can't Stop" music video
- Johnny Depp falls off horse on film set Play Video
- Etheridge calls Jolie's mastectomy a "fearful choice" 144 Comments
- Palace sheds some light on Kate's baby plans
- Watch: New "Anchorman 2" trailer
- James Franco blasts "Spider-Man" reboot