Arrest warrant issued for comedian Katt Williams
Katt Williams arrives at the Comedy Central Roast of Flavor Flav on July 22, 2007, in Burbank, Calif. / Getty
Authorities have issued a felony arrest warrant for Katt Williams related to a police chase in California.
The warrant was issued to the comedian for reckless driving, the Sacramento County Sheriff's Department told KCRA-TV.
The California Highway Patrol says Williams fled officers on a three-wheeled motorcycle on Nov. 25 after being spotted driving on a sidewalk near a downtown Sacramento hotel.
The CHP said Williams was asked to stop and refused, leading to the pursuit in which he nearly hit five people.
Williams' representatives did not immediately respond to an email seeking comment.
Popular in Entertainment
- James Gandolfini dead at 51
- James Gandolfini: 1961-2013 21 Photos
- Watch: Miley Cyrus' trippy "We Can't Stop" music video
- Stars pay tribute to James Gandolfini
- Paula Deen says she used slur but doesn't tolerate hate
- Johnny Depp falls off horse on film set Play Video
- James Franco blasts "Spider-Man" reboot
- This Is James Gandolfini, He's Not Tony