Marion Cotillard designs a handbag for Dior
Marion Cotillard attends TimesTalk presents an evening with Marion Cotillard, Matt Damon and Gus Van Sant on Nov. 27, 2012, in New York. / Getty
Marion Cotillard has been the face of Lady Dior bags since 2008, and now the French label is giving the actress a chance to design something of her own.
The 37-year-old Oscar-winner is collaborating with Dior to create a handbag.
Dior released a behind-the-scenes video of Cotillard as she goes through the early stages of the design process.
"Actually, I'm torn between a rock-and-roll type or something extremely simple," she says in a video. "I would still like to put a strong Dior symbol on it."
Dior said in a statement that its collaboration with the actress felt "completely natural."
Popular in Entertainment
- Ray Manzarek remembered by Doors bandmates, rockers
- Justin Bieber booed at 2013 Billboard Music Awards 129 Comments
- "The Voice": Top 10 take the stage
- "DWTS": Champion Melissa Rycroft picks a winner
- Ray Manzarek, founding member of The Doors, dies
- At last: "Arrested" is reborn Sunday on Netflix
- Watch: Miguel jumps, lands on fan at Billboard Awards
- "DWTS": Finalists compete for mirror ball trophy