Jennifer Nettles welcomes baby boy
Singer Jennifer Nettles of Sugarland performs at the Greek Theatre on May 22, 2012, in Los Angeles. / Kevin Winter/Getty Images
Jennifer Nettles is a mom. The Sugarland singer welcomed son Magnus Hamilton on Thursday, reports People.
"We are so thankful for all the prayers and support and are excited to take some time together as a new family," Nettles and her husband, Justin Miller, said in a statement.
Magnus is the couple's first child. Nettles and her entrepreneur husband wed in November 2011.
The stork club
The 38-year-old new mom will take a little bit of time off before linking up again with her Sugarland partner, Kristian Bush.
Bush recently told The Boot, "Jennifer and I are not finished making records. We know that. We're excited and this a great time to take a little bit of a breather because she's got to figure out being a mom. We've been on the road for a very long time, so there's no reason we shouldn't take a little time off. You've got to give people space to be a parent. I'm a parent and I know what kind of adjustment that has been for me. I love her more than anything in the world, and I will do whatever it takes to make sure her life adjusts so she can become the best possible mom she can be."
Popular in Entertainment
- Amanda Bynes arrested on bong-related counts
- Brad Pitt surprises fans at "World War Z" screening
- Jennifer Aniston strips in "We're the Millers" trailer
- CBS picks up "Bad Teacher" series for 2013-2014 season
- Michelle Obama's prom photo revealed on "Ellen"
- How to tie a bow tie Play Video
- Justin Bieber booed at 2013 Billboard Music Awards
- Amanda Seyfried talks filming Seth MacFarlane's new Western Play Video