Jessica Biel, Uma Thurman are "Playing for Keeps"
It seems Jessica Biel has been busier than ever this year. Aside from getting married to Justin Timberlake two months ago, the 30-year-old actress also managed to star in four feature films just in 2012 -- including "Playing for Keeps," which arrives in theaters Friday
- "Playing For Keeps": Critics sour on new romantic comedy
- Jessica Biel would work with Justin Timberlake on a film
Biel spoke to CBSNews.com at the film's New York premiere and told said that the other actors in the film (Gerard Butler, Uma Thurman, Catherine Zeta Jones, and Dennis Quaid) grew to be more than just colleagues to her.
"It was a big family, and we all became very good friends," she said of her co-stars.
In "Playing for Keeps," Biel plays the ex-wife of Butler's character, a former pro soccer star who is relegated to coaching their son's youth team, much to the delight of the team moms.
Thurman plays one of the soccer moms vying for Butler's attention. On the red carpet, she said of her role, "It's a real stretch for me. One of my goals is to become a bored housewife."
We couldn't tell if Thurman was being serious or not, but you can decide for yourself by watching the video at the top of this story.
Popular in Entertainment
- Justin Bieber booed at 2013 Billboard Music Awards
- Cannes Film Festival 2013 50 Photos
- Billboard Music Awards 2013 39 Photos
- Taylor Swift dominates Billboard Music Awards
- Watch: Miguel jumps, lands on fan at Billboard Awards
- "Star Trek Into Darkness" wins weekend box office
- Watch: New "Anchorman 2" teaser trailer debuts
- "Mad Men" recap: 10 best moments