Ferragamo celebrates 75 years in London
Camilla Belle, Ferragamo Creative Director Massimiliano Giornetti and Jessica Alba at the re-opening of the Ferragamo boutique on Old Bond Street in London. / Ferragamo
Ferragamo celebrated 75 years in London at a private dinner party on Wednesday night.
Camilla Belle, Jessica Alba and Ferragamo Creative Director Massimiliano Giornetti joined 180 select VIP guests for dinner under The Royal Burlington Arcades at the heart of Mayfair.
In addition to its anniversary, guests celebrated the re-opening of the brand's boutique on Old Bond Street in London.
Belle wore a sequin Ferragamo cocktail dress and Alba wore a long black Ferragamo gown.
Popular in Entertainment
- Amanda Bynes 20 Photos
- Amanda Bynes in court for possession of marijuana Play Video
- Amanda Bynes arrested on bong-related counts
- Snooki: N.J. Gov. Christie "just doesn't like us"
- Ray Manzarek remembered by Doors bandmates, rockers
- Stone Temple Pilots sue its former singer
- "Arrested Development" returns: Will you binge-watch?
- Something old, new, borrowed and...zombie 9 Photos