CBS shakes up mid-season schedule
CBS' new show "Golden Boy" / David M. Russell/CBS
CBS has announced its new lineup for the spring season, which will add a new drama "Golden Boy" and move "Rules of Engagement" to a new night.
"Golden Boy, which stars Theo James ("Downton Abbey") as the youngest police commissioner in New York City, will air on Friday nights at 9 p.m. once "CSI: NY" concludes its run on Feb. 22.
"Rules of Engagement, which is entering its seventh season, will be moved to Mondays at 8:30 p.m. ET starting Feb. 4, replacing the now-canceled "Partners."
"Survivor" and "The Amazing Race will both return to their regular time slots on Wednesdays and Sundays, respectively.
"Survivor" will pick back up on Feb. 13 and "The Amazing Race on Feb. 17.
Popular in Entertainment
- Ray Manzarek remembered by Doors bandmates, rockers
- Justin Bieber booed at 2013 Billboard Music Awards 129 Comments
- "DWTS": Champion Melissa Rycroft picks a winner
- "The Voice": Top 10 take the stage
- Ray Manzarek, founding member of The Doors, dies
- At last: "Arrested" is reborn Sunday on Netflix
- Watch: Miguel jumps, lands on fan at Billboard Awards
- New "Dancing with the Stars" champion announced