"The Voice" results: Another coach left without a team
Amanda Brown and Ne-Yo peform on NBC's "The Voice." / Tyler Golden/NBC
Two more contestants were sent packing on NBC's "The Voice" on Tuesday night's results episode, leaving one coach without team members.
Melanie Martinez and Amanda Brown, the remaining members of Team Adam, received the lowest votes on Tuesday, leaving coach Adam Levine without a team.
"This is beyond what I've ever dreamed," Martinez told the audience after learning she was going home. "I'm just so happy that I got to express who I am as an artist and touch people's hearts."
Now Levine joins coach Christina Aguilera, who lost her team last week, as the two coaches without contestants.
Team Cee Lo and Team Blake each have two remaining contestants left. Cee Lo Green has Trevin Hunte and Nicholas David. Blake Shelton has Terry McDermott and Cassadee Pope.
The remaining contestants paired up for fun sing-offs before Ne-Yo and Matchbox Twenty took the stage to perform. Ne Yo sang "Let Me Love You (Until You Learn to Love Yourself)," the latest single off of his recently released R.E.D. album, along with Brown. Matchbox Twenty sang "Overjoyed" as Hunte and David sang background with the band's frontman Rob Thomas.
Popular in Entertainment
- Etheridge calls Jolie's mastectomy a "fearful choice" 93 Comments
- Kim Kardashian on baby's arrival: "So crazy!"
- "The Voice": Top three sing for the win
- Johnny Depp on "unpleasant" split with Vanessa Paradis
- Music critics believe in Kanye West's "Yeezus"
- Selma Blair abruptly exits "Anger Management"
- "Bachelorette": Desiree lets two lukewarm lovers go
- Listen: John Mayer's new single "Paper Doll"