One Direction to launch fragrance in 2013
From left to right, singers Liam Payne, Niall Horan, Harry Styles, Louis Tomlinson and Zayn Malik of One Direction perform onstage during the 2012 MTV Video Music Awards at Staples Center on Sept. 6, 2012, in Los Angeles. / Kevin Winter/Getty Images
One direction is launching its first fragrance, according to Women's Wear Daily.
Stars making scents
The boy band has signed a deal with Olivann Beauty, the luxury fragrance division of Fusion Beauty, reports WWD.
Details for the scent have yet to be released, but the women's perfume is set to be released next fall.
The British group is comprised of singers Niall Horan, Zayn Malik, Liam Payne, Harry Styles and Louis Tomlinson. Their second album "Take Me Home" was released in November and has already topped the charts.
Popular in Entertainment
- Amanda Bynes arrested on bong-related counts
- Amanda Bynes 20 Photos
- Amanda Bynes charged in NYC in accused bong toss
- Amanda Bynes in court for possession of marijuana Play Video
- Snooki: N.J. Gov. Christie "just doesn't like us"
- Something old, new, borrowed and...zombie 9 Photos
- Ray Manzarek remembered by Doors bandmates, rockers
- "Arrested Development" returns: Will you binge-watch?