One Direction to launch fragrance in 2013
From left to right, singers Liam Payne, Niall Horan, Harry Styles, Louis Tomlinson and Zayn Malik of One Direction perform onstage during the 2012 MTV Video Music Awards at Staples Center on Sept. 6, 2012, in Los Angeles. / Kevin Winter/Getty Images
One direction is launching its first fragrance, according to Women's Wear Daily.
Stars making scents
The boy band has signed a deal with Olivann Beauty, the luxury fragrance division of Fusion Beauty, reports WWD.
Details for the scent have yet to be released, but the women's perfume is set to be released next fall.
The British group is comprised of singers Niall Horan, Zayn Malik, Liam Payne, Harry Styles and Louis Tomlinson. Their second album "Take Me Home" was released in November and has already topped the charts.
Popular in Entertainment
- Kate wears sunny yellow for palace garden party
- "Dancing with the Stars" season 16 finale 21 Photos
- Justin Bieber booed at 2013 Billboard Music Awards
- CBS picks up "Bad Teacher" to series for 2013-2014 season
- Watch: Jennifer Aniston has awkward "Friends" reunion
- Green, Aguilera will be back on "The Voice"
- "Survivor: Caramoan" crowns a winner
- "The Voice": Top 10 take the stage